Home

Thursday, November 2, 2023

Book Review: Kingdom of the Feared by Kerri Maniscalco

Kingdom of the Feared (Kingdom of the Wicked, #3)Kingdom of the Feared by Kerri Maniscalco
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Kerri Maniscalco has done it again. Magic, mystery, romance, Wrath not becoming the only Prince of Hell that was gonna be a Georgia Boy since he and Emilia are married now (*cries in Georgia Bulldog*) but it's okay! I truly enjoyed the way the book was written and I really loved Emilia's journey the most. I loved how she was a witch, then falling in love with Wrath and marrying him, finding out that her sister isn't dead, oh and that she's a goddess of fury and Nonna kept all of this from both her and her sister.

Books like this, for me, are very rare, but at the same time, I enjoy seeing characters I really like grow into the person they are now. The mystery was so intriguing to me that I wanted to know more. I had so many questions in my head, and Kerri and Emilia just took my head and just lead me to the answers while we figure out how Vittoria survived, how the ever-lasting fuckery does Domenico have magic, and also what happened to Greed's general.

All of my questions were answered, and I wasn't disappointed. The action was so good that I was cheering and gasping when things came to light.

Wrath became more and more like and loveable that I had sworn while reading the first two books that he will be mine, and that I could do whatever I wanted to him. But the third book made me really happy because he and Emilia finally got married and as they figure out what happened in the past and how to unlock the curse that was placed on the both of them, they were in sync all at once and I loved every bit it.

This might be one of my favorite series that I've ever read and I'm so glad that I read it.

View all my reviews

 

No comments:

Post a Comment