Home

Wednesday, December 29, 2021

Book Review: Dragon Age: Blue Wraith by Nunzio DeFilippis

Dragon Age: Blue WraithDragon Age: Blue Wraith by Nunzio DeFilippis
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This will be my last read of 2021, mostly because I had a really good reading year and all, and I wanted to read some books that I’ve been dying to read until now-and I can’t wait to read more in 2022. That being said, I truly enjoyed Blue Wraith, mostly because I miss my beloved Fenris. On top of that, I truly loved reading this comic so much, because one, you get to read Dragon Age from a comic’s perspective, and even though I love the game so much, just reading it in comic form makes it so much better.

Blue Wraith is about a group of warriors trying to stop the Tevinter Imperium and the Qunari from getting their hands on a sarcophagus made of gold that was once used by Denarius a long time ago-the same one that gave Fenris his lyrium markings. A rogue elf and a sorceress from the Tevinter who were actually really nice, along with a mabari warhound went to find Fenris, aka the Blue Wraith, to try and get him to help them.

At first, he says no, and the girls pursue him. Then as they found the Qunari and they brought up the lyrium, Fenris’s rage took over and he killed some of them, not all of them-the rest were killed by a blue phantom that blew up in people’s faces. Shockingly, it came from Fenris’s partner, a daelish elf who snuck in to pretend to be an elvish slave. I have no idea how he got the power to make blue people bombs, but it was shocking, and yet I was worried about him, mostly because I felt like I know what’s going to happen to him when I remembered the Dragon Age comic I read this year.

But other than that, this was a really good comic that I truly enjoyed and I can’t wait to read more into the next year.

View all my reviews

 

No comments:

Post a Comment