Home

Sunday, December 12, 2021

Book Review: Gingerbread Kisses by Lucy Eden

Gingerbread KissesGingerbread Kisses by Lucy Eden
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Holy shit.

This novella though.

Holy shit.

This was a really good novella. I was honestly blown away at how really good this short was. I fell in love with Elizabeth, Mark, and Maya, and how both Elizabeth and Mark fell in love in a few short weeks. I also loved how motherly Elizabeth was and how protective she was with Maya, even though Maya helped them get together. Even though at the end she shut her heart after what Mark’s ex did, I'm glad, at the end, that they got together-even how they got back together was so good.

This novella can be described as Hallmark Channel movie goodness, but with a side of dirty, and I agree with this one hundred percent. I fell in love with this book the moment I read the first sentence. It was funny, short, and sweet. I want to read more of this author, this was SO GOOD.

View all my reviews

 

No comments:

Post a Comment