Home

Thursday, December 10, 2015

What's In My Book Purse-12/10/2015

Hey y'all!

So this is the last library book haul of the year till next year or Christmas, where I'll get new books to read next year. So let's get on with the little haul!


The Dead Girls' Dance: The Morganville Vampires by Rachel Caine

I'm going to get this book series-I have the last book of the series and I want the rest of them.


Fearless FBI: Agent Out by Francine Pascal

Used to read the Fearless series and when I saw this, I HAD TO GET IT. 


A Hero for WondLa by Tony DiTerlizzi

Saw Regan from PersueProject talk about this book series, and since my library only have book two and not the first book, I decided to pick it up. 


Save the Date by Mary Kay Andrews

Have no earthly idea why I picked this book out, but since it's set in Georgia, my homestate (its set in Savannah, GA) so this might be good


The Counterfeit Heiress by Tasha Alexander

My first mystery-never read one before. Hope it's really good.



No comments:

Post a Comment