Home

Friday, November 27, 2015

Book Review: Insurgent by Veronica Roth

Insurgent (Divergent, #2)Insurgent by Veronica Roth
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Insurgent....Insurgent, Insurgent, Insurgent....for once, you didn't make me mad....well, just a little bit...but other than that, I loved this book. A LOT. Though FOUR (I'm still not calling him Tobias, HIS NAME TO ME WILL STILL BE FOUR) didn't get on my nerves this time....Tris did.

Now, I loved Tris in Divergent. But in Insurgent? GOOD LORD GIRL, YOU WERE DUMB AS HELL IN THIS BOOK. Through the first simulation, to wounding Eric (which I don't care at all about-like, I can't stand him and I'm glad he's dead), to getting captured by Jeanine and going through her simulations (and I still hate her) and then going back to the Eurdite buliding-with your boyfriend's father-just to get data? GIRL. WHY.

But then I was happy at the end that Jeanine finally dies, through, just like Joffery from Game of Thrones, I wanted her to last a couple days before she died-BECAUSE I HATED HER SO MUCH.

But I loved it and I do reconmend this book a whole lot.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment