Home

Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Book Review: Black Butler vol. 19 by Yana Toboso

Black Butler, Vol. 19 (Black Butler,  #19)Black Butler, Vol. 19 by Yana Toboso
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Like all mangas, this one made me laugh a lot and made me worry about Ciel and Sebastian and making me have feels. And on top of that, it has witches and werewolves in it. Couldn't this get many better? AND SEBASTIAN CRYING OMG MY FANGIRL HEART. LIKE CAN WE GET MORE OF HIM CRYING PLEASE??

And Ciel...I wanted to hug him (if he didn't scream at me and push me away) but anyway, poor baby. The only one that could touch him is Finny, who was trying very hard to take care of the young Earl (while trying not to hurt him using his super strength).

But the witch in this one...good night she's funny and know what she wants. But when she touched Ciel down there, I instantly cracked up laughing. I loved it because of Ciel's face...it was so funny.

I'm sorry this review is so short, but I really loved it.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment