Home

Sunday, December 20, 2015

Book Review: Fearless FBI: Agent Out by Francine Pascal

Agent Out (Fearless FBI, #3)Agent Out by Francine Pascal
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

So like the other books I've read, I've read Fearless when I was younger and honestly..this book didn't thrill me like the others did, which made me give this book three outta five stars. It was a very slow book and it almost confused me-also it made me wanna go to sleep. But I liked and enjoyed this book a lot.

Bascially...Gaia went AWOL to find her friend Catherine Saunders whom she thought was kidnapped by a terrorist group, and tried so hard to find her by using the internet, by getting into contact with Will and Lyle, and nearly getting arrested by the FBI. But once she figured out where Catherine was in Philadelphia, she actually went there and when she got there, Will met her there to stop a bomb that bomb maker James Rossiter made, and then they had a little confession session in that room where the bomb was.

Then at the end of the book...the end of the book....made my mouth drop. Seriously. Because we find out that Catherine wasn't actually kidnapped....she actually went and came to the terrorist group Socorro...and one of the men that actually helped Gaia, Winston Marsh, who is actually freaking Catherine's father, is actually the leader of Socorro. THE FREAKING LEADER. And when he threatened to kill Will, Gaia stopped and gave up, remembering how she lost Jake.

Though this book was very slow, I did enjoy it and I do recommend this book.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment