Home

Thursday, December 10, 2015

Book Review: The Fallen 5: Armageddon by Thomas E. Sniegoski

The Fallen 5: ArmageddonThe Fallen 5: Armageddon by Thomas E. Sniegoski
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

I honestly...for the love of god....to finish this. But since this is the library edition and I don't have a copy of this book, it's going back tomorrow, so I thought I give you a little book review about it.

Basically, this book is about how Satan Darkstar is planning on going to heaven, while the nephilim are regrouping to find a way to stop him. One of the nephiilms, Aaron, got hurt real bad so while he's knocked out and out of action, so these other group of angels, called the Unforgiven, and his girlfriend, Vilma, and his biological mother, Tracy, are trying all they can to bring him back.

On top of that, the Metatron Enoch, who is currently with Jeremy, is trying to figure out what he was born for, and when he found out, he screamed in the store real loud, attracting assassins.

Honestly...I was looking for Sam, Cas and Dean in the whole entire book. I have no idea why I was looking for them when I read this book, but it did interest me a lot that I wanted to read more, but then I couldn't :( Though this book was already turned into a show called Fallen starring Mr. Paul Wesley (yeah...THAT STEFAN SALVATORE) and I wanted to finish this book so bad, but I couldn't :(

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment