Home

Saturday, November 14, 2015

What's in my Book Bag-11/14/15


Yesterday before I turned my work in for one of my classes, I went to the library and checked out a couple books and I decided to show y'all what I brought!!!

Lover Enshrined by J.R. Ward

Currently reading this and I missed this world so much!!

D.I.Y. Magic: A Strange & Whimsical Guide to Creativity by Anthony Alvarado

It looked interesting and I might do some of the things in this book

The Fallen 5: Armageddon by Thomas Shibookl

Looks interesting....

Insurgent by Veronica Roth

If this book makes me mad like Divergent, we might have problems

The Countess by Rebecca Johns

Since I love the Blood Countess Elizabeth Bathory, I know I'm going to enjoy this book

His Mistress by Christmas by Victoria Alexander

Since it's almost the Christmas Season...why not?







No comments:

Post a Comment