Home

Friday, November 27, 2015

Book Review: Lover Enshrined (Black Dagger Brotherhood #6) by J.R. Ward

Lover Enshrined (Black Dagger Brotherhood, #6)Lover Enshrined by J.R. Ward
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Oh hello Black Dagger Brotherhood...I MISSED YOU A WHOLE LOT. LIKE SERIOUSLY.

DID Y'ALL MISS ME?

So this book....this book this book this book.....I loved it (hence the five out of five stars) BUT I'm sorry, but I MUST YELL AT PHURY FOR HALF OF THIS BOOK REVIEW.

And why am I gonna yell at Phury?

WELL one, the drug use. Like, I honestly liked Phury, then I opened this book, I got mad over the drug use. I wanted to jump in the book and litterly STRANGLE him for even taking those drugs. And the Wizard in his head? I pictured Crowley (Mark Sheppard) talking in his head like this:



And just sassing him all the time in his head until the end of the book when he was finally silenced.

SECOND, the promise he made to be the Primale, but everytime he took a hit, HE HONESTLY IGNORED IT. LIKE, BRUH, YOU'RE THE BLOODY PRIMALE, YOU TOOK V'S ROLE, WHY THE HELL ARE YOU ACTING LIKE THIS....JEEZUMS. And you and Cormia?? DO YOU KNOW I WANTED TO SHOVE YOU TWO IN A ROOM TOGETHER AND LOCK THE DOOR SO YOU TWO CAN TELL EACH OTHER HOW Y'ALL FEEL AND MATE?!

Well they did, but then John Matthew saw in, only saw the blood from Cormia, and did this:


(Also...I think Z wanted to do that to. Just punch the living daylights outta his twin....)

But I am happy that Phury and Cormia got together and some of the Chosen came to this world. I really am.

The second thing that happened in this book was the Qhuinn/John Matthew/Lash thing. Like, LASH SHOOSH WHEN NO ONE'S TALKING TO YOU, YA DINGUS. Second of all, I'm glad Q's JM's ahstrux nohtrum and when Blaylock came out to his friends, they honestly didn't care-they're still his boys.

AND ANOTHER THING-I'm locking both John Matthew and Xhex in a room till they get together (why the heck do I wanna lock two pairs of couples in a room throughout this review? I don't even know....)

AND RHEVENGE (aka "Revvy Rev" but I don't call him that to his face...he might find me and hurt me....) See I wanna yell at you too, but I can't....DARN IT....because I know you have NO BLOODY CHOICE to see the symphath princess, but I STILL DON'T CARE I WISH YOU DIDN'T SEE HER BUT YOU HAVE TO..darn it....

So I love this book, I missed this world, and I really do reconmend this book a lot!!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment