Home

Monday, November 2, 2015

Jane Austen Week-Tag Answers

So it's Jane Austen Week on Naomi's blog, and I thought I do the lovely tag :) Sooooooooooo let's get started!!!

1. On a scale of 1 to 10, how much of a Jane Austen fan do you consider yourself? A bloody 10
2. If "they" would make a new Jane Austen Movie, and you would be able to be cast in it, which Jane Austen character would you most like to play? Elizabeth Bennet
3. Is there any felicity in the world superior to a walk? I hate saying this...but yes. I'm not much of an outside person, nor do I like taking them. I'm more of a read blog post, write blog posts, and watch Netflix/YouTube videos
4. Who's your favourite Jane Austen 'villain'? (As in 'villain' meaning 'the bad guy.') Can Mr. Edward Ferrars go in this corner? Please? For what he did to Elinor. 
5. What/Who introduced you to Jane Austen? Ironically....a girl named Trai who ran the blog 'reader girl' (I believe-I still follow her on tumblr to this day) and I've been reading them ever since
6. Did you love/enjoy Jane Austen immediately, or has there been a time when you hated (um, prejudged) it? I loved it immediately, though I wanted to throw the book to the wall for half the things the villans did
7. Who, in your opinion, is the funniest Jane Austen character? Emma. Hands down.
8. Do you quote Jane Austen randomly in public? No...not really. But I need to
9. Are children allowed to eat cake on weddings? Yes...but just a little bit
10. What is your reaction when you hear that an aquaintance (e.g. A lady at Church) of yours loves Jane Austen? I was shocked to hear that someone loved Jane Austen. We started to talk (while I was reading Sense and Sensability)
11. Who writes better letters, Mr Darcy or Captain Wentworth? (If you forgot what the letters were, shame on you, instead tell me if you prefer Strawberries to Chocolate or not.) Mr. Darcy
12. Which Jane Austen heroine do you relate the least to? I don't know...this ones hard....
13. What's your favourite Jane Austen house (from one of the movies)? Pemberley
14. What's your favourite Jane Austen dress (from one of the movies)? Catherine Moreland's dress
15. Can you turn off lit candles with your fingers?nope

No comments:

Post a Comment