Home

Friday, November 27, 2015

Book Review: Vampire Knight Volume 7 by Matsuri Hino

Vampire Knight, Vol. 7 (Vampire Knight, #7)Vampire Knight, Vol. 7 by Matsuri Hino
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Okay....just like Samurai Deeper Kyo, I've read Vampire Knight since I was in high school, and I fell for Kaname Kuran (obviously) and I loved it a whole lot since Shonen Jump (I used to read that too) I believe (or was it Shojo Beat Magazine...I think it was) that introduced me to this manga and I fell in love with it.

But anyway, Volume 7 of Vampire Knight was...well, it was crazy-like IT WAS REALLY CRAY CRAY. First off, Yuki's trying to remember what happened to her past, and only Kaname knows about it. So everytime she sees him, she's like "Oh I wanna ask him, but I can't get the words out" until the end of the book, when Kaname tells her "It's time to wake up...before you go mad....." before he sinks his fangs in her neck.

Then the rebirth of Rido Kuran (in the body of young Shiki) was freaky too-I don't even know if I can describe it. But to me, the most weirdest part about this volume was the fight between Zero and Kaname, because at the end Zero drank his blood. But before he did, Kaname told him "Don't ever forget...for whom this blood is offered...."

But I enjoyed this book a lot and I really do reconmend it!!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment