Home

Monday, July 4, 2022

Book Review: A Botanist's Guide to Parties and Poisons by Kate Khavari

A Botanist's Guide to Parties and PoisonsA Botanist's Guide to Parties and Poisons by Kate Khavari
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

So I listened to the audiobook of this, and I loved it. The narrator took me on this journey with Saffron, who was trying to solve a mystery featuring a very poisonous plant. I'm thinking about getting the physical copy of this book so I can read it again, because it was that damn good.

I think what I liked about this book was the fact that it was in a school setting. I also like how I can relate to Saffron and also ship her with Alexander as well. They are my favorite double-team when they are trying to solve the case. I happen to like Alexander in this book more than I thought-being helpful and giving advice and questioning her while she tried to solve the case. It's one of my favorite books of all time, and now all I want to do is reread it and love it even more.

View all my reviews

 

No comments:

Post a Comment