Home

Friday, November 27, 2020

Book Review: Saga vol. 4-6 by Brian K. Vaughan

Saga, Vol. 6Saga, Vol. 6 by Brian K. Vaughan
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Here we are, the three books before seven eight and nine-the last volumes of the Saga comics. I am thoroughly enjoying the comics, I love love LOVE the storyline right now, and I also love Hazel, the sweet little angel face who’s baby. She’s just….gaahhhh I can talk about her all day and into the night, she’s so baby I love her. She even cried when Marko came to get her, saying ‘daddy’, even when he brought her back her doll she hadn’t seen in a long time.

And Marko and Alana working together to get to Hazel….the only thing that shocked me was Marko taking those drugs and getting high, and it took him from getting high to realize his purpose in life, to do any and everything for Hazel and make his way back to her...that right there is the reason why MARKO LIVES FUCKING RENT FREE IN MY DAMN MIND. And I was hoping and praying that he and Alana make it to where they can be with Hazel again, and they do, and the last part that cracked me up with when on of the prisoners who was with Hazel and Marko’s mother came through the portal and announced that Alana was pregnant again (which I’m so happy about)

The one storyline I didn’t think I’d like was the one with Prince Robot IV, who I thought was going to be a royal forever, but sadly his father cut him off, and he found his son, and him and his son are living on an island before Marko showed up, asking for help to find his family before he nearly got killed (in which I wanted to RAGE VERY NICELY BRO) but other than that I found it real nice that Prince Robot IV-excuse me Robot IV is now trying to be best dad and I love it??? So much???

The only weird thing about Saga is the Will and the weird spider lady called the Sniper or something like that, and only he can talk to her, I think it is??? Which it’s fine to me, but good lord son. And then his sister died and now he’s talking to her, after he kidnapped and used two lovely journalists to help him (more like force them, but what the hey) but I digress, this comic is so good and I’m going to finish reading them because I love them so, so much.

View all my reviews

 

No comments:

Post a Comment