Home

Saturday, December 28, 2019

Book Review: The Vampire Diaries: The Awakening/The Struggle by L.J. Smith

The Awakening / The Struggle (The Vampire Diaries, #1-2)The Awakening / The Struggle by L.J. Smith
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Or: Elena Gilbert goes after one goddamn guy, making him her whole world and chasing after him like he did in the show, thus giving me a headache with all this running around until she got turned.

In the show Elena didn’t annoy me as much as I thought she would, but then I picked up this book again, something I haven’t read in a long time, read it…and hated Elena so much. All she did was chase after the new guy, Stefan Salvatore, when he came to Robert E. Lee High School. Soon murders started popping up almost everywhere, Stefan remembering a time when he “thought” he killed Katherine, and honestly…it was just sheer stupidity that makes me realize that I like Damon more than I like Stefan, who is just boring as hell.

Stefan, even though when I was in high school and I loved him to death…was also boing as hell. Yes he hunted animals and protected Elena from Damon, but I was like, can you do something else other than be a goody two shoes? Because I almost fell asleep reading this book. The only good thing about this book was Damon and how he pretty much toyed with Elena and Stefan in the second book.

But in all honesty, this was me at Elena the whole entire time:


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment