Home

Thursday, December 19, 2019

Book Review: A Court of Frost and Starlight by Sarah J. Maas

A Court of Frost and Starlight (A Court of Thorns and Roses, #3.1)A Court of Frost and Starlight by Sarah J. Maas
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Well this book made me cry for some odd reason. I mean, it's short, and on top of that there is a preview of the next book (in which i'm ready for, even when she said that the next book is a Nesta and Cassian book, in which I scream very loudly. In my head) but among other thing, and I hate that this was a short book, it was filled with so much goodness.

Like Feyre and her opening a art studio on rainbow road for the people hurt in the war and I cried over that. Even when it looks like Elain was finally being happy with everyone, thanks to Nuala and Cerriwen (I can't write names), but staying away from Lucien. Even Morrigan trying her dangest to celebrate the Winter Solstice, even when they visited the Court of Night and she wanted to kill Eris and her father right then and there, but didn't. And Rhysand giving Feyre a house for all of them to live in, for her to decorate however she wanted-that made me cry the most.

The only bad thing that I didn't like from the book was Tamlin and his broodness and how torn he was FROM THE SHIT HE PULLED WITH FEYRE AND HOW FEYRE BROUGHT THE WHOLE SPRING COURT DOWN, and all the shit Nesta's doing. I'm was so mad at her for just doing what she was doing, and also that she slept with men before she even slept with Cassian (which for right now will never happen, but I WANT THEM TOGETHER, YEEZUS) but other than that I loved it.

Even when Rhys and Feyre had amazing sex to the point that it destroyed Rhysand that he probably couldn't walk for a while-he probably was sitting in a corner, sucking on his thumb calling for his mother before he went to visit Tamlin again. But I enjoyed myself reading this and now I wanna read more of this series (and also more Throne of Glass. Because I miss my hubby Rowan).

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment