Home

Thursday, October 22, 2015

Time To Abuse My Netflix: Gilmore Girls


I have a feeling this is turning into a personal blog, but then again I don't care....

BUT ANYWAY, this isn't what this post is about. 

If you haven't heard (and you lived under a rock for a couple of days now), Gilmore Girls are getting a reboot on Netflix (uh....YASSS) but there's a little problem (namely me)....

I HAVEN'T ACTUALLY SEEN IT. 

Sure, I've seen a couple episodes of this show (including a season that had Sebastian Bach from Skid Row in it...oddly, I had a crush on him...SUE ME, OKAY?!) But I've never actually sat down and watch this show-and since the Georgia Bulldogs aren't playing this weekend, I thought I sit down and watch this show. I often find myself comparing myself to Rory Gilmore (because she reads a lot like  do) but at the same time eat a bunch of popcorn (something I do a lot when I watch these shows.

No comments:

Post a Comment