Home

Monday, October 5, 2015

New Blog Look + What I Have Been Up To!

Hello loves!!!

I changed up my blog look-normally it'll be white and plain, but I decided to change it up a bit for fall since it's October and the lovely banner isn't mine-it belongs to the lovely Naomi  And then it's also PSL season at Starbucks, and since I can't get to it at the moment, I have some Pumpkin Spice Coffee creamer till I can actually buy it soon. And also the reason why my reading has been going slow is because...

I started school.



And though I passed all my classes (yay!!) I'm on a two week break until I start my Fall classes. And also I've been inspired to write again. I've pulled out this purple journal and started researching place for my supernatural story based on a blog I made on tumblr. I already know some of the characters that are going to be in the story:

Kate Winslet as Anastasia Bristol

Anastasia is a nephilim, a half-angel, half-witch. She doesn't know what her father, Lee Bristol, look like, but the only thing she knows is that he was an angel. But she has been through hell-she had been captured and tortured by a half-warlock named Raphael Valois. But once he died, she started to slowly build her life up again before she falls in love again. 

Cam Gigandet as Raphael Valois
Now this one...yeah he smiles nice and all...but sadly he ain't a cinnamon roll. Instead he's evil as hell, and the man who tormented Anastasia-and was even close to marrying her. Sadly he was killed by her father, Lee Bristol, but sadly he came back to life and has a rune in his heart so he can fight and get her back. 

Misha Collins as Lee Bristol

And this one is an actual cinnamon roll. Seriously. Lee Bristol is Ana's dad, the angel who is watching over her without her noticing. He was the one who killed Raphael, but have a feeling that he'll come back soon to hurt his little girl (though she isn't).

Annnd that's all I've been up to! What have you guys been up to?

3 comments:

  1. Aww, goodness Brittany, I'm so honoured that you used one of my banners! Thank you so much! It looks very nice on your blog!

    This story sounds cool. Anastasia fascinates me already. GOODNESS. "a half-angel, half-witch"?!!!! *freaks out*

    I'm currently writing something which doesn't get half as much attention as it should get! I should be writing more, ahem. :-D

    ~ Naomi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. your welcome! I saw it and I was like, "I HAVETA USE IT!!! IT'S SO PRETTY!!"

      And thank you so much-I was playing with it for a while until that combination came up and it just fit :)

      I know, me too-i honestly love to write till my fingers fall off sometimes

      Delete
  2. Aww, goodness Brittany, I'm so honoured that you used one of my banners! Thank you so much! It looks very nice on your blog!

    This story sounds cool. Anastasia fascinates me already. GOODNESS. "a half-angel, half-witch"?!!!! *freaks out*

    I'm currently writing something which doesn't get half as much attention as it should get! I should be writing more, ahem. :-D

    ~ Naomi

    ReplyDelete