Home

Saturday, October 17, 2015

Book Review: The Opposite of Loneliness by Marina Keegan

The Opposite of Loneliness: Essays and StoriesThe Opposite of Loneliness: Essays and Stories by Marina Keegan
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This book was honestly pretty good and I finished it all last night (though it book me so long because of school...dammit). But honestly I loved this book a lot, including her essays. Though when I read one of Marina's essays, "I Kill for Money", I thought it was another story about a man who kills bugs for a living. But then as I read it some more, I realized that it wasn't.

Her stories were pretty good, though some of them were depressing. Some of them made me laugh like Challenger Deep and Hail, Full of Grace was a beautiful romantic story, though I hated the ending a little bit. But other than that, I loved this book a lot (though this review is short).

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment