Home

Sunday, October 11, 2015

The Bedtime Movie Tag

This is actually my first tag I've ever done, so whoever read this, I tag you :) Though I wasn't actually tagged, I saw it on Meanwhile, In Rivendell's blog and I thought I do it :)

1.)  A movie that kept you up all night

Hrm....a movie that kept me up all night was the two Tomb Raider Movies starring Angelina Jolie



2. A Movie that made me scared to sleep

I hate war/historical american depiction movies a lot, and they scare me half to death to the point that I couldn't sleep-it's been that way since middle and high school.


3. A Movie That Made Me Go to Sleep

None...because I can't remember a movie that made me sleepy. 

4. A Movie that has left you tossing and turning all night for its anticipation of its release. 


I NEED TA SEE THE BAE SOON. JUST LOOK AT THE POSTER FOR THE MOVIE.


5.)  A movie that has your dream boyfriend/girlfriend ship of two separate movies

idk really...this is confusing....because normally I'll ship the male character with me....like me and James Bond, for Example...

6.)  A movie that would be your worst nightmare to live in


Enuff said. 

7.)  A movie that reminds you of nighttime

YASSSSSSSSSSSSSSS.

8.)  A movie that has a nightmarish cliffhanger
  This is hard...but Repo! The Genetic Opera wins this one again. 

9.)  A movie you actually dreamed about

Now keep up with me on this one....


Okay....I dreamt one time that I was Sleeping Beauty....and I dreamt of a prince that came to kiss me awake...but he was no prince, my friends. Oh no....


IT WAS MY BAE KILLIAN JONES 

10.)  A movie monster you would not want to find under your bed

I rather live than see his mug. 


No comments:

Post a Comment