Home

Monday, February 4, 2019

Book Review: Murder on the Orient Express: A Hercule Poirot Mystery by Agatha Christie

Murder on the Orient Express (Hercule Poirot, #10)Murder on the Orient Express by Agatha Christie
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Imagine yourself getting on a train, a beautiful train by the way, and while you're on your way to wherever you're going, a murder happens. Now the thing is: you don't know who did it. Who was the one who killed this man who was involved in a murder case a long time ago? Why was he stabbed 12 times?

That is was Hercule Poirot was faced with when M. Rachett (first of all, can we talk about the name? Rachett...like it was funny to me because it sounded like rachet) is found dead in his compartment, and was stabbed 12 times. Each passenger-The Wagon Lit Conductor, Secretary, Valet, American Lady, Swedish Lady, Russian Princess, Count and Countess Andrenyi, Colonel Arbuthnot, Mr. Hardman, the Italian, Miss Debenham, and the German Lady's Maid.

Of course, the Wagon Lit Conductor, Secretary and the Valet was off the suspect list. Mr. Hardman was off it too-he was part of a Private Investigation group. So that left the American and Swedish Ladies, the Russian Princess, Count and Countess Andrenyi, Colonel Arbuthnot, the Italian, Miss Debenham, and the German Lady's Maid...

Which one of them did it?

Well this is the part that shook me: ALL OF THEM DID IT.

It was planned out and I was honestly pointing fingers at the Russian Princess, thinking she was the one who did it, then Miss Debenham which I thought was a total liar all together, but when Poirot came up with that whole conclusion that everyone did it, I was shooketh-TOTALLY SHOOKETH. But I loved this book and all the twist and turns and my wild theories...I love them.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment