Home

Wednesday, February 13, 2019

One Grave at a Time: A Night Huntress novel by Jeaniene Frost

One Grave at a Time (Night Huntress, #6)One Grave at a Time by Jeaniene Frost
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This book almost broke me...almost broke me. But it also excited me, because it's about a very old ghost who wrote the Malleus Maleficarium (not the title of a Supernatural episode) a long time ago, and Cat and her husband, Bones, have to stop a ghost before it can do harm to any other woman when Halloween, or Samhain, comes around.

Cat and Bones also have to deal with Madigan, a man with so many secrets that even Cat's dead uncle Don couldn't get close to him. And each time they tried to get close to Heinrich Kramer, he always disappears. He also went after three women-Francine, Sarah, and Lisa-though it turned out the Sarah worked for Kramer and tried to kill Helsing, but that didn't work at all once they found out that Kramer was after Cat now.

They tried to trap him twice, but Madigan interrupted once and they got him again with tasers the second time so now Kramer is bye bye and everything is good...for now.

It was good to meet Spade, Diana and Ian, though I found Ian funny and a bit of a prick and I'm glad I met them and I love Cat and Bones together they are so good together.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment