Home

Tuesday, February 12, 2019

Tokyo Ghoul, Vol. 2 by Sui Ishida

Tokyo Ghoul, Vol. 2 (Tokyo Ghoul, #2)Tokyo Ghoul, Vol. 2 by Sui Ishida
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Ken Kaneki was once a human college student until he went on his date with Riza, a ghoul. Now that he's a hybrid-part human, part ghoul, and is working at Anteiku now, and learning how to be a ghoul that's living in Tokyo by friendly ghouls. He's scared of Touka (get to that later), got his cool mask by Uta (which freaks him out) and is learning how to eat dead people and not humans.

But the one storyline that freaked me out and nearly made me cry was the mother/daughter one, and how the mother died. It was brutal, honestly, and I was close to crying. But it was cute that Kaneki taught the daughter how to read and new words that she wrote down.

Since my brain is about to go poop, this was a really good book and I wanna read more of the series before I read Tokyo Ghoul: re.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment