Home

Monday, February 25, 2019

Book Review: Otherworld Secrets by Kelley Armsrong

Otherworld Secrets (Otherworld Stories, #4)Otherworld Secrets by Kelley Armstrong
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I haven't read an anthology in so long that when I picked this book up I actually had a good time reading it. So I'm going to break this anthology up by the stories so I can fully review this book.

1) Life After Theft (Hope x Karl) – This one I read through quickly. Someone set up Karl, a werewolf and a thief, about stealing something when he wanted to retire and work part time for his children. So he and his wife investigates who set him up while also stealing a very priceless grimiore. I loved this one and their kid as well.

2) Forbidden (Elena x Clay) – Morgan Walsh comes from Alaska to see if he wants to join The Pack, but then is accused of killing someone. Elena and Clay comes down from Stonehaven to investigate and to clear Morgan's name. Honestly I loved this one as well, mostly because of Elena and Clay from Bitten.

3) Angelic (Eve x Kristoff) – Have no memory of what happened in this one. It was alright to me, nothing to run home to tell mama about.

4) Zen and the Art of Vampirism (Zoe) – Basically Zoe just scared off some potential new vamps in town.

5) The Ungrateful Dead (Jamie) – A dead guy wanted Jamie to investigate his and his cousin's murder, turns out the guys were zombies and she and Savannah gives them to someone named Molly.

6) Counterfeit Magic (Paige x Lucas) – Underground fight club for supernatural but one of the brothers is getting blackmailed. A demon tricks Paige to make her think that Lucas is cheating on her, but it turns out it was someone that was part of the Cabal that wants to take Lucas's place, but that didn't work at all.

So all in all, this is a really good anthology but some I just didn't care to remember, which is a shame really.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment