Home

Tuesday, March 13, 2018

My Two-Month Break and What I've Been Up To (Part Two-Photo Heavy)

Hey y'all!

So on to part two of my two month break of blogging! It wasn't that much-more reading, going to the library...but I did take a college tour of my future school, Georgia State University. It was a long walk-and a very large school in downtown Atlanta, but I actually loved it-and I fell in love with the library-sadly I didn't take photos of the library, but I did take photos of the outside of it (and it has 7 floors!!)





(sadly no one was playing this lovely piano :( )




(I would live there forever)




(yeah sorry about the blurryness of the bathroom)

Even though it was tiring, it was actually pretty much fun. And then after that I brought a video game (Dishonored 2) and read a lot, and then wrote a couple book reviews (which will be coming up tomorrow after this post). 


No comments:

Post a Comment