Home

Friday, March 16, 2018

Book Reviews: The Boozy Blender by Mark Scarbrough

The Boozy BlenderThe Boozy Blender by Mark Scarbrough
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

The Boozy Blender is a book (well, I'm going to call it a drinkbook) full of frozen boozy drinks you can make in your blender! Even though smooth, blended drinks are awesome, there were some that were tasty enough that I just HAD to write down (to the point that my thumb started to hurt and I had to take a break from writing) but the recipes I wrote down sounded interesting and tasty to try, like:

-Frozen in the Pink
-Georgia Ice Storm
-Blueberry Numb-Bellini
-Bourbon Sugar Shake
-Black Forest Freeze
-High Proof Cherry Pie
-Frozen Key Lime Pie
-Chilly Cherry Libre
-Frozen Slammer

All of them sounds good (and delicious too) and I'm so glad I wrote them down so one day I can make them for all my friends (or for myself and get drunk and cry over fictional characters like I always do).

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment