Home

Thursday, March 15, 2018

Book Review: The Real Girl's Kitchen by Haylie Duff

The Real Girl's KitchenThe Real Girl's Kitchen by Haylie Duff
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

So I used to watch Haylie's show on the Cooking Network on a Saturday and I loved it, so when I checked out her cookbook and looked through it, I instantly loved it. I even written down a couple recipes that looked good to me (even my mom asked me when I'm going to try and attempt some of these, and I said maybe) so the ones I wrote down were:

-Ham and Cheese Waffles
-Celery, Fennel, and Apple Salad
-Grape, Pecan, and Chicken Salad Sandwich
-Baked Herb Eggs with Parmesean
-Crescent Roll Apple Pies

And the photos are really good and fun-even the Tyler Hoechiln one (and I swear I didn't lick the page...I wanted to, but I resisted), and it made my mouth water and made me wish I went on ahead and made some of them (and I will, really soon, especially the ham and cheese waffles and the grape, pecan and chicken salad sandwich).

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment