Home

Wednesday, March 14, 2018

Book Review: Design Museum: Fifty Designers That Changed the World

Design Museum: Fifty Fashion Designers That Changed the WorldDesign Museum: Fifty Fashion Designers That Changed the World by Design Museum
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I haven't done a book review in so long, so bare with me...but this little book is quite informative. From little tid-bits about Lanvin to Jenna Lyons, this book tells about the fifty designers that changed the world. The ones I loved reading about was YSL, Coco Chanel, Dior, Givenchy, Laura Ashley, Valentino, Alexander McQueen and DVF.

Then there were designers I never even heard of-like Madeleine Vionnet, Madame Gres, Elsa Schiaparelli, and Christopher Kane (though the only Christopher Kane I know is the one who plays Stone on The Libarians, but his name is Christian Kane). I honestly didn't know these people existed, but without these people we wouldn't have the designers we know and love. Even though this book review is short AF, it's a really good book and I enjoyed myself a whole lot.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment