Home

Sunday, January 30, 2022

Book Review: Bleach (3-in-1) vol.2 by Tite Kubo

Bleach (3-in-1 Edition), Vol. 2: Includes vols. 4, 5 & 6Bleach (3-in-1 Edition), Vol. 2: Includes vols. 4, 5 & 6 by Tite Kubo
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Hello, BLEACH. I missed you so much. Even though your coming out with a new arc, the Thousand Year Blood War arc this October, so I thought I’d read the manga while I wait for the show to come back on…and this didn’t disappoint. I missed Ichigo, Rukia, Orihime, Chad, Uryru, and even Kon, and hell, even Kisuke. It did introduce Don Kanoji in the beginning and how Ichigo really hates him in the beginning…

Until Don Kanoji turned someone into a hollow when he came to Karakura Town, and oh boy, it was not good.

Ichigo juimps in to save him and stop the hollow, and Don Kanoji does help, but then at the end Ichgio defeats the hollow and all is good…

Until Uyru enters…and it turns out, Uyuru is a Quincey that hates Soul Reapers. He even goes to Ichigo’s school (shocking) and he gives Ichigo a challenge: to see how many hollows they can kill, and to also see if the world really needs Soul Reapers. Ichigo agrees, and the two go at it, not even knowing that Chad and Orihime’s powers manifested and they destroyed the hollows that were attacking them, and then that’s when a huge Menos appeared after Ichigo and Uryu were surrounded by a whole bunch of hollows, and Ichigo, with help from Uyru, destroyed the menos and all was well…

Until the night Rukia left and then Renji and Byakuya shows up, asking about Ichigo and to take her back to the Soul Society. Before she could do anything, Uyru shows up…and that was it. Am I worried about what’ll happen next? Yes. Am I excited to be reading this again? Yes. I can’t wait to read the next volume to find out what happens next.

View all my reviews

 

No comments:

Post a Comment