Home

Tuesday, May 24, 2016

"Wherever You Go, Go With All Your Heart."-Confucius


Hey y'all and welcome back to my blog!

So I haven't posted ANYTHING lately because I've been busy with my last two classes and worrying about graduating....but as of now, 5/20/2016....I AM OFFICIALLY A GRADUATE. 


It took me three years to finish Georgia Military College...and now I'm offically finished with this school and now going to try and transfer to Kennesaw State University so I can start my BA in English and possibly minor in Mass Communications or French-and PRAY TO THE GODS I DON'T HAVE TO TAKE MATH AGAIN. But I have a feeling I will (dammit) BUT that'll be fine with me! I'm also going up to Macon this weekend for two things-a graduation and a wedding dinner or reception (something like that) and while I'm at it I'm going to be posting two book reviews of the books I'm done reading and try to finish my first read of Little House of the Pairie, called "On the Shores of Sliver Lake" (in which I will try very hard not to rename this blog after that book...though it's gonna be hard because I really want to)


SO CHEERS TO ME GRADUATING NEXT SATURDAY!!!!!! BECAUSE I NEED IT-A LOT.

No comments:

Post a Comment