Home

Monday, May 2, 2016

Book Review: Spun by Sorcery (Sugar Maple #3) by Barbara Bretton.

Spun By Sorcery (Sugar Maple, #3)Spun By Sorcery by Barbara Bretton
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

So let's say that you're a half-sorceress in training, you have an amazing, 100% human soulmate, a crazy cat that is your familiar of some sorts, and you own a shop calls Sticks and Strings....and you lose your town. Like, lose it, lose it. You've tried everything to get the town back, and almost like Storybrooke, you get kicked out of the town line like a boomerang.

Now what?

You and your human lover, along with your cat Penny and your Julia Roberts look-a-like friend goes to Salem to find a way to get Sugar Maple back. And you do...in the form of Samuel Bramford, who was Aerynn's lover. And he gives your lover 24-hour magic powers to help you fight the old magic and get the talisman back.

It was success.

Sugar Maple is back, and that everything's back to normal...until the old caretaker of Samuel Bramford, Elspeth, comes in your old Buick to tell you that Samuel's last wish was that she was to deliver your baby...that baby you didn't know your having. But you are. With your 100% human soulmate.....

And that is the whole entire book with Chloe, Luke and Janice, along with Penny and Samuel and Elspeth. I honestly enjoyed this book once again and it was a quick read for me. I loved it and once again I wanted to read the second and last book, because I'm not ready to leave Sugar Maple, and I really don't wanna say goodbye to Sugar Maple. I really do recommend this book (and this series) a whole lot, even if you don't knit (but you will learn too)

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment