Home

Monday, May 2, 2016

A Very Large April Book Haul.


Hey y'all!

So in April I have in a book-like slump, but for some reason that didn't stop me from buying and checking out books from the library and the Giant Bookstore above Nordstrom Rack in Perimeter Mall (if you know where that is, then you know what I'm talking about). I wanted to do this separately, but then I decided against it since it's May already-a couple weeks to go before I graduate (hopefully) so if you wanna read or see the books I've gotten in April, carry on reading. 




  1. Blood Lines by Tanya Huff (I really hate this cover. I really really do.)
  2. Cyndere's Midnight by Jeffery Overstreet-never actually heard of him before, and I honestly fell in love with the cover-and the synopsis of the book sounds really good. 
  3. The Wicked: A Vampire Huntress Novel by L.A. Banks-when I saw this book, I honestly squealed because I've read this author since high school and never got to finish her novels, and I gave away the ones I have (I think) so now I'm going to be on the hunt to buy all of L.A. Banks Vampire Huntress novels, like I'm doing the Laurell K. Hamilton novels. 





  1. Spun by Sorcery (Sugar Maple, #3) by Barabra Bretton-done with it, doing a book review now
  2. Deeply Devoted, a Blue Willow Brides novel by Maggie Brendan
  3. Lady of Ch'iao Kuo: A Royal Diaries novels by Laurence Yep
  4. Nimona by Noelle Stevenson
  5. John Constanine: Hellblazer
  6. By the Shores of Sliver Lake by Laura Ingwalls Wilders

No comments:

Post a Comment