Home

Friday, May 27, 2016

Book Review: Nimona by Noelle Stevenson.

NimonaNimona by Noelle Stevenson
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Ho-Lee-Crap this book is funny and very fun to read. I needed something awesome to read and when I picked this up, I wanted to read more after I was finish with it.

This book is about a girl named Nimona who can shape-shift into anything she wants and she works for Lord Ballister Blackheart...though Lord Ballister didn't want a sidekick-he's used to doing everything alone, like a villain does. But the more he's around Nimona, the more he sees her as a friend....until his nemesis and old pal....dear god his name is just...to me it's funny, but....Sir Ambrosius Goldenloin comes in, saying. "HALT, YOU VILLANS! UNHAND THAT SCIENCE!" and that line...right there....made me laugh so hard...

But the more I read Nimona, the more I honestly felt sorry for Sir Ambrosius and the joust that destroyed his and Ballister's friendship...all because of Central Intelligence (and I hate them so much) and when they caught Nimona and she snapped....I was like HELL YES and another part of me was worried about her because of the black dragon and how she didn't want to leave it because it was a part of her, even though Ambrosius kept telling Ballister to kill her, but he wouldn't do it because she's his friend.

Aweeeee.

I loved every moment of this book and I wish I can read more of Noelle Stevenson's works, because they're awesome.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment