Home

Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Book Review: l8r, g8r by Lauren Myracle

l8r, g8rl8r, g8r by Lauren Myracle
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I've read l8r, g8r a long time ago, and picking this up while coming back home from my trip, it was a quick read for me and I enjoyed it a lot. With all the lingo and the many texts and IMs the girls go through, I loved this book a whole lot and now I wanna read Yolo really soon.

Basically, it's the girls' final year of high school, and they're preparing to go to college, but Zoe's (zoegirl) boyfriend came back from traveling around the world and they have sex while also trying to avoid jana, but that didn't work. Her mom wants her to go to Princeton, but she wanted to go to Kenyon. And the stupid part was about that was when her mom was like, 'well, i'm glad you're going to kenyon, but you're paying for it yourself.'

mad maddie is single, not caring about her friends' relationship drama and is focus on going to Santa Cruz. Then she meets up with Ian, her ex, and they get back together for a while before they decided to be friends again (I might be wrong about that part).

And SnowAngel? Let's just say she's getting even with jana after what she did to zoegirl, she's going to the University of Georgia (GO BULLDOGS!!!!) and hoped that maddie and zoe was going too. She was dating Logan, but after he brought her a car-A CAR-she realized she didn't love him and wanted to be friends with him....BUT SADLY Logan, the dingus, was sleeping with Jana :(

I loved this book a lot and I do recommend this book a whole lot.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment