Home

Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Book Review: The Exile, an Outlander Graphic Novel by Diana Gabaldon

The Exile: An Outlander Graphic NovelThe Exile: An Outlander Graphic Novel by Diana Gabaldon
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This is my first time reading a Diana Gabaldon novel (and it just so happens to be a graphic novel) and...I fell in love with it. If you already read the books, then you know what this is about, but this is told by Jamie's side (and though I prefer Sam Heaughan to play Jamie in the show...) BUT I really enjoyed this novel-especially when he apologies before he spanked Claire (and if that was me, I would've knocked the daylights outta him if he ever did that to me).

The artwork in this book blew me away-I loved every single picture and how the characters were drawn and depicted. And how Diana mixed English in with Gaelic (I think), it was beautiful. But Jamie and Claire's wedding made me laugh a little bit-after they said their 'I dos' she fell out-but Jamie stayed with her...in which I did this:



AND WHEN HE SAVED CLAIRE OMG. I WANTED TO MARRY THE LITTLE GOOBER RIGHT THEN AND THERE.

AND WHEN HE SAID THIS:



I died. A lot. A lot, lot.

So I do really really reconmend this book, and I know I'm going to be reading the Outlander series real soon!!!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment