Home

Saturday, March 2, 2024

Book Review: Moriarty the Patriot vol. 2 by Ryosuke Takeuchi

Moriarty the Patriot, Vol. 2 (Moriarty the Patriot, #2)Moriarty the Patriot, Vol. 2 by Ryōsuke Takeuchi
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Reading the manga after watching the anime and remembering how it all went down was so fun--but also SHERLOCK HOLMES STOLE MY SKULL RING AND HE NEVER GAVE IT THE FRICK BACK.

(before you ask me how...I don't know how he stole it. He just did...darn it.)

Anyway, I read this after DNFing a boring book, and I'm glad I picked this book up. The beginning starts out with William being kidnapped--something I wasn't expecting, but I was wondering why the book started out like this, until I saw where it was going and how it all played out. I'm glad that Albert is now the leader of M16, the new shadow organization. And then once that story was over...we go to the Noathic...and the "werewolf" that ended up killing that guy and then everyone saw.

Seeing that storyline in the manga was pretty damn fun. I hated the Count and seeing Sherlock (WITH MY RING) show up and start to guess and go along with what was going on was so much fun to see, it was like I was watching the episodes all over again. I was waiting on Sherly to call William Liam, but then I realized that I had to wait for the other books to get to that, but I did enjoy how William and the others drove the Count to stab the dead body to make it look like he killed him right then and there. I was glad that he was exposed because I didn't like him.

The next one was basically a Study of Scarlet, but they called it 'The Study of S." I believe, and it was really funny seeing Sherlock and Mrs. Hudson and John getting together and Sherlock pulling a prank to see what John would do (WITH MY RING) and then the ending when he was falsely accused and arrested. Darn it. How will Sherlock get out of this one? I don't know, but I cannot wait to read more to find out.

View all my reviews

 

No comments:

Post a Comment