Home

Friday, June 17, 2022

Book Review: Murder at the Piccadilly Playhouse by C.J. Archer (Audiobook)

Murder at the Piccadilly Playhouse (Cleopatra Fox Mysteries #2)Murder at the Piccadilly Playhouse by C.J. Archer
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Took me a couple days to read this via audiobook, and I have to say, I really like this book. This is my second time reading a C.J. Archer book, and I have to say, I really like the Cleopatra Fox Mysteries, and I want to read more of them.

One of the things I like about this book is that Cleopatra didn’t give up. She did stop the investigation a couple times in the book, but then she didn’t give up; she kept at it until it was over, till she solved it. There was still the whole ‘enemies working together but yet we yearn (well Cleo just secretly simping after Harry, tbh)’ thing in this book, but as I kept reading on, I really liked how she solved the murder while dealing with her grandmother, Fanny and her family.

I like the twist and turns in the mystery, and I was on the edge of her seat to find out what was going to happen next. Even though Cleo solves the whole mystery herself, I was glad she didn't give herself credit, only gave credit to Harry’s private investigation office, even though she asked him multiple times to give her a spot here, and he refused. But I can’t wait to read more of this series because I love it so much.

View all my reviews

 

No comments:

Post a Comment