Home

Thursday, June 20, 2019

Book Review:Devil in Spring by Lisa Kleypas

Devil in Spring (The Ravenels, #3)Devil in Spring by Lisa Kleypas
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Devil in Spring...holy crap this book though...I had feels throughout this whole entire book and I loved every single minute of it. I loved how Pandora and Gabriel fell in love, and how Gabriel was very protective over Pandora because she was sheltered all her life, and also she's deaf in one ear. She wants to become a businesswoman and make her own games, and doesn't even want to marry.

BUT.

CAN. WE. TALK. ABOUT. THE. PROLOGUE. Y'ALL.

*pulls out a list of one thousand six hundred things I love about my husband Sebastian, Lord St. Vincent*

My favorite hero and loml (right next to Dante, of course) Sebastian, Lord St. Vincent and Evie appears in it and I CAN'T with it. I just can't with it. It was so cute and adorable and it makes me want to read the book over again because it was SO GOOD.

I'm going to debauch you for the ten thousandth time, Evie-and for once, I want you to pay attention."

Me: Hi yes, hello husband how are you OH PLEASE DEBAUCH ME ALL DAY AND ALL NIGHT I DON'T CARE I LOVE YOU.

Buttt back to the book review and enough about my love for Sebastian, Lord St. Vincent-who's now a duke, y'all. HE'S A DUKE...

Now his son has the title of St. Vincent and at first, Pandora doesn't want to marry him. But in the week at Heron Point, they fell in love and got married, and it was really cute how when they went on their honeymoon and since she never went to a hotel she wanted to take a tour, but when Gabriel ended it and took her to their suite, they made love for the first time, and afterward Pandora told him that "Your lovemaking is a gift."

BUT CAN WE TALK ABOUT THIS JEALOUS MISTRESS THOUGH? Like she wanted to make Pandora cry at the show, but Pandora stood her ground..before she got stabbed by the warehouse owner I believe and had to be taken to a hospital, where she was taken care of by Dr. Griffth. Gabriel didn't want her to operate on her, but then relented and let her do it.

Close to the ending of the book made me cry because I got worried for Pandora for a moment, then I learned (before Pandora got hurt) that terr ah GABRIEL'S A FREAK IN THE BED. Like he tied her up and they made love and my mouth dropped and I couldn't even.

Then the doctor's note for the both of them was funny and it made me laugh, and the threat that Pandora would got up and down the stairs and sing a children's song if he didn't make love to her. And the bombs that was planted in the hall when the Prince of Wales came through...that part made me cry the most, but I'm glad that they survived, and also the ending, when she came into Winterborne's and saw that her game was sold out. And the kiss at the end OMG I couldn't.

I would give this book ten out of ten stars if I could because it was SO GOOD.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment