Home

Sunday, May 31, 2015

Book Review: Graceling by Kristin Cashore

Graceling (Graceling Realm, #1)Graceling by Kristin Cashore
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I only have one gif to describe how I feel about this book...



ALL OF THE FEELS!!! I even yelled 'fuck you' when King Leck sat there in the middle of the room, saying all those terrible things about his daughter, Bitterblue, but then at the end, Katsa killed him by throwing a dagger in his mouth-in which I went AHHHH YISSSSS.

But I did ship Katsa and Po (knew that was gonna happen), I thought Katsa's grace was killing, but it turned out it was Survival. And when Po had to hide his true grace (mind reading), it honestly broke my heart, but I understood completely.

All in all, I enjoyed this book and I can't wait to read more from this series.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment