Home

Saturday, May 23, 2015

Book Review: Dragonwitch by Anne Elizabeth Stengl

Dragonwitch (Tales of Goldstone Wood, #5)Dragonwitch by Anne Elisabeth Stengl
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Okay...one, HOLY CRAP THIS BOOK IS AMAZING. I loved it, even though it took me so long to read it. I loved the world-building, I loved the characters, and I loved the villain. Is that weird, that I would like the villain? And when the legend said that the Chronicler was the hero, the heir of the flaming sword, I almost gasped-AND THE ENDING. OMG THE ENDING. I LOVED IT A LOT.

My favorite characters has to be the Dragonwitch and Mouse. I honestly fell in love with the story of the Dragonwitch, of how she lost her family and fell in love with one of the heros of the story, but then once she found out that he was in love with someone else, she got mad and turned into a dragon, though she died twice and came back the third time, but died again the arms of her love. And Mouse is also my favorite because of her bravery and how she looked for the Chronicler.

Now the ship between Leta and the Chronicler surprised me because Leta was supposed to marry Alistair (and as soon as I saw that name, I thought of Dragon Age's Alistair) but then when the goblins came and took over the town, I was scared that Leta won't see her friend again. But at the end I'm glad they did.

All in all I enjoyed this book and I really do recommend it a lot!!!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment