Home

Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Book Review: Scandal in Spring (Wallflowers, #4) by Lisa Kleypas

Scandal in Spring (Wallflowers, #4)Scandal in Spring by Lisa Kleypas
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

So this is the fourth book of the Wallflowers and OMG I'm in love with this. And it turns out....me and Daisy have a lot in common like....she loves to read, I love to read. I make wishes sometimes, she makes wishes sometimes....she dreams of the perfect man (and she got it), I'm....single but I'll be okay-I know someone's out there waiting on me.

And who is the man of Daisy's dreams?

Mr. Matthew Swift, the man Daisy and Lillian hates more than ever. He's the total opposite of what Daisy wants-but he'd been in love with her ever since he'd met her-and I was shocked. He even kept a button and a lock of Daisy's hair, which was weird, but honestly? I found it cute.

Also, on the Lillian and Marcus front, they had a baby-little Merritt-and she's so cute!!!

BUT back on Daisy and Matthew...

In one part of the book, Daisy was trying to make Matthew jealous (and honestly...it worked) because in that one week...he wanted to actually kill someone. Even though during the process Lord Llandrion fell for Daisy and kissed her, she didn't feel a thing.

And then that night Matthew and Daisy kissed...and did it (though they talked through it).

The most shocking thing in the book was when this man from Boston came and exposed Matthew from what he truly was-the son of a Irish Drunk who was hired to be his son's friend or something like that. Whatever bad thing the son did, Matthew was blamed for it. Homie even went to college and passed and the son didn't. Matthew even told the truth about his feelings for Daisy, even when she was trying to unlock his handcuffs. And as soon Matthew and Mr. Whatchimacallit was gone out the door with the po po in tow, Marcus and Thomas Bowman went behind them.

Then Matthew got into a accident and Daisy got worried about him to the point that she was in the Marsden room, seperating books before she started thinking about what'll happen if she didn't see him again, all the what ifs dancing in her mind until he came back, and she asked if he was a ghost. He said no, and they did it in the Marden room before he took her to their room.

And while the trial was going on, Daisy went to find a big home in Bristol where all her friends can visit, and she had a book for every room as well. And then finally, they got married, which signaled the end of this book and this series (to me, anyway).

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment