Home

Sunday, March 15, 2015

Book Review: Cinder (The Lunar Chronicles, #1) by Marissa Meyer

Cinder (The Lunar Chronicles, #1)Cinder by Marissa Meyer
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

THIS BOOK, THO. THE ENDING...I CAN'T.

This is a retelling of Cinderella, but in the future and I honestly enjoyed it. From the beginning to the end I loved every single moment of it-when she found out she was a Lunar, then when she went to the ball to face Queen Levana....I honestly enjoying it one hundred percent.

My Favorite Characters: Cinder, Prince Kai, Peony (R.I.P), Iko, Dr. Earlnd

Least Favorite Characters: Queen Levana-okay, trick. I DON'T LIKE YOU. You make me so mad, and after reading what you did to your own neice, then you're trying to get Kai to like you...what's worse, you got mad over a bloody mirror and you wanted to kill the servant for that? Really, bro? Really? And what's BLOODY WORSE, you wanted to get rid of Cinder and thought she was lying. BUT SHE SAW RIGHT THROUGH THE GLAMOUR, YOU UGLY WOMAN.

Adri and Pearl-of course I'm going to hate them-they're the wicked stepmother and stepsister. But at least Peony loved her sister instead of being just like your mama. I HATE THE BOTH OF YOU-but not as much as I hate Queen Levana.

Now I honestly can't wait to read Scarlet.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment