Home

Saturday, February 25, 2023

Book Review: Wild Roses by Miriam Minger

Wild Roses (The O'Byrne Brides, #2)Wild Roses by Miriam Minger
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

This book was okay. it would've been more if it wasn't for Adele being a bitch about Maire and everything. I liked how Maire protected herself from revealing who she was in the end, though it was messed up how the truth came out. The ending ticked me off because her brother didn't forgive her. After all, she fell in love with a Norman named Duncan, and I felt like he didn't want her happy at all, which is a shame because I felt sorry for Maire and what she went through.

I didn't read the first book of this series, but this was just an okay book. I just wish it was more without the whole cursing "Mary, Joseph, and Jesus" and wishing she was like her sister-in-law and friend Triona because it didn't help her character grow at all. It just left me sad and wishing for more. But I did like how Triona stood up to her husband when it came to Maire.

View all my reviews

 

No comments:

Post a Comment