Home

Friday, March 19, 2021

Book Review: Once a Moretti Wife by Michelle Smart

Once a Moretti WifeOnce a Moretti Wife by Michelle Smart
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

This book, even though it was short (about twelve chapters) made me mad as hell. For once, the hero of the book, Stefano, wanted to get revenge on his wife, Anna, but the problem is that she tripped and fell hard, losing her memories (she has retrograde memories) where she lost eightteen months of memories, so she doesn't remember what she did to make Stefano hate her. But honestly, thoughout this whole book, I got really irritated by Stefano. He really wanted to embrass her throughout this whole entire book while taking care of her, coming up with a plan: he's going to make love to her, and then humiliate her, which, in my case, is fucking stupid.

And then when the time came for him to embrass him-calling some reporter and called a cab for her to leave his life-that part pissed me off-and then when she remembered everything (and I mean everything), she told him why she called him multiple times and why when she came to visit him she thought he was cheating on her: she was pregnant with his baby, and then she had a miscarrage (woof). Stefano was stunned, just stunned as she told him this, and then when she left to see her sister, he found 2 wedding bands...2 WEDDING BANDS, Y'ALL....and Anna found out a lot of things about herself (she loves shoes, really good wine, and she uses Stefano's birthday as the password). Even though this was a three out a five star book, I just really wasn't feeling it and the hero of the book just made me mad.

View all my reviews

 

No comments:

Post a Comment