Home

Sunday, August 19, 2018

Mini University Haul

Hey y'all!

So I decided to do a very long (and very overdue) book and school/uni haul, because tomorrow is my last and final day of freedom before I head off to my first day of classes on Monday. So for this blog post I decided to haul (well, a mini haul) of what I'm taking to school Monday (and to tell you the truth, I'm nervous about it!)





Like most girls, I needed a new Agenda, and thanks to my school's bookstore, I FINALLY brought a Lily agenda, and I fell in love with it the moment it arrived on my doorstep. I just HAD to look through it and saw all the colorful things in it, and knew that I was going to love it SO MUCH and I do-I still do. I'm so glad that I snapped it up at my school's bookstore because I wasn't going to go to school with a lame agenda. 




My new shoes for the year-I needed some new ones and I'm glad I got these. And these are Water-Proof (I think they're the Weather ones where your feet are protected by anything?) and I just love the color. Now the problem is, which shoelace do I want on there-the green or the white, to make it awesome? And on top of that I'm on the hunt for some blue ones to represent school/NYG. 



Yeah, this is self-explainetory...I just wanted some Kate Spade pens to take to school with me. And I have been eying these for a LONG time. 



Just like the Kate Spade pens...I needed a new backpack, and I wasn't gonna show up in a really old backpack that was decorated with bands I don't even listen to that much anymore, and including a huge messed up Heartagram (I was a huge HIM fan back then when I saw "Wings of a Butterfly". And I had a thing for Ville Valo (still do).)



Each time I see these mugs, I always wanted one...and now I have one and I love it-and it's PINK. It's gotta get washed, but I think I can use it at the coffee shop when I get the craving for coffee (not like Dan though). 



Staples 1"in Binders-$8 but buy three $6

I wanted to, mostly because I wanted something fun and not boring (though I need more) but I find these really cute and got them-the top one's for my Brit Lit class, and the other ones (they're both colorful llama ones) are gonna be my Spanish and Geo notebooks. I don't know what I'm going to do for my other two classes, but I'll figure it out. 

And that's it! What are you taking to Uni/College? Are you anxious like I am?

No comments:

Post a Comment