Home

Wednesday, May 30, 2018

Book Review: Interview with the Vampire by Anne Rice

Interview with the Vampire (The Vampire Chronicles, #1)Interview with the Vampire by Anne Rice
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

So this book...it's actually pretty darn good. Even though people enjoyed the movie better than the book, but I must respectfully disagree with them-I think the book expands on the movie. Because there were things that I didn't even know that happened in the movie differ in the book. For example, I found out that Louis had a brother that went mad and died, and also Louis loved a girl named Babette, but when Louis burned the house down, he actually met up with her and couldn't even kill her, but tell her to be a homeowner to her home?

Did you know that when Louis, Claudia and Madeleine were dragged down by the Theaters des Vampires, that Lestat was actually there, wanting to talk to Louis? It shocked me when I read that because I thought Lestat died, but it turned out that something else happened to him to the point that he appeared and tried to tell them before the both of them [Claudia and Madeleine]died.

And another thing I didn't know-Louis and Armand actually traveled together. That part shocked me...and yes, I shipped them. I shipped them and in my head I said, 'OH THEY FAUWKIIINNNN' in my head (because in my head, they are, dammit) and I hope they're together in other books. If not I'll be so mad I swear ta gawd.....but all in all I loved the book and I would definally recommend it.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment