Home

Tuesday, November 14, 2017

Another Book Haul

Hey y'all!

So today I went to the library to turn some things in and also grab some more books, mostly because I need some new things to read, and on top of that I'm on a coffee table/self-help/cookbook kick, so while I'm currently reading Perfectly Matched, I thought I'd haul some really good books.

Apartment Therapy: Complete + Happy Home 

So to start off this rocking book haul is a book that talks about homes (aka interiors aka my guilty pleasure) and I've never heard of Apartment Therapy till I got this book and had a little peek-though and started to get a lady boner over the interiors there. 

A Year of Desserts

Oh hello food. I mean desserts. I mean delicious deserts that I really wanna make and eat right now. Because OMG flipping through this book makes me wanna make all of them and eat every single last one of them because they look so good. 

The Nerdy Nummies Cookbook by Rosanna Pansino

I've seen a couple videos on the Nerdy Nummies channel, and I've always wondered what was in this cookbook so of course I picked it up and now I can't wait to see what recipes she has and also maybe make something from this book one day, because all of her recipes look good and the steps look almost fairly easy. 

The Glam Guide by Fleur de Force

Now I've been following Fleur since she started and haven't looked back since (I follow her on Instagram but haven't been watching her videos for a while because of school and stuff) and she came out with this book a couple years ago and now I finally have it and I can't wait to read it, to read her tips about almost everything. 

Balancing in Heels: My Journey to Health, Happiness and Making it all Work by Kristin Cavallari

Just like the Lauren Conrad book (that I'm going to read soon) I've been following Kristin since the Laguna Beach days (she was a bitch on that show) and then when she came on The Hills the final season till now, I've haven't heard from Ms. Cavallari-Cutler till I saw her book and instantly grabbed it. It sounds interesting and I can't wait to read it. 

Beauty Rules by Bobbi Brown

Who's really terrible with makeup? *raises hand* Anyone? Is it just me? Okay...But in all realness right now, I'm not really good at makeup-and I probably never will be good at it, but maybe after reading this book (and with a lot of practice!!!) I'll be really good at this makeup thing...because I'm in my twenties and can't put on eyeshadow worth a damn anyway....

No comments:

Post a Comment