Home

Thursday, November 9, 2017

All in Good Taste by Kate Spade New York

All In Good TasteAll In Good Taste by kate spade new york
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

All in Good Taste was a really fantastic book. I loved the photos and the quotes that pop at you. The ideas for the parties (and kid's parties as well) were also very fun to read. I'm a twenty-something year old girl and I couldn't help but love everything they covered in this book. I imagined the parties I would throw in my amazing apartment one day, having many friends over and throwing the parties that are in the book, along with actually making some of the recipes in the book. Even though you can't call this a cookbook, it does give you some great ideas on what to serve at your next party and they ever sprinkled a little bit of cocktail recipes in the book as well.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment