Home

Tuesday, May 30, 2017

Book Review: Johannes Cabal the Necromancer by Jonathan L. Howard

Johannes Cabal the Necromancer (Johannes Cabal, #1)Johannes Cabal the Necromancer by Jonathan L. Howard
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I was recommended this novel by a friend and all it took was three pages for me to be hooked. So when Johannes Cabal, a necromancer or scientist, goes down to hell like a fly MFer and makes Satan a deal: he can get one hundred souls in exchange for his. But he had to do it before the next Walpurgisnacht, or Satan will kill him.

Oh, and did I mention he had to do it by a traveling carnival?

So with his brother Horst Cabal, the Cabal Brothers are out on the road with their devilish carnival, collecting ninety-nine souls, getting rid of a necromancer named Rufus Maleficarus (what kind of name is that anyway?), Johannes getting stuck in the pocket time universe made me giggle a bit, Ratuth Slabuth nearly destroying the carnival because he was bored, then....then they came to Penlow on Thurse on April 29....

A day where I ship Cabal x Leonie because they met and I got happy....

Till the end...when sweet Leonie signed her life away to save her father. But thank god Cabal burned her and another woman's forms so they wouldn't be in Hell when they die. But when Horst burned to death and died because he wanted to save his brother and I was so mad at Johannes...but I got over it when he saved Leonie and Lea (I think that's her name).

So I really do recommend this book because IT'S SO GOOD AND FUN AND YOU'LL HAVE FUN READING IT!!!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment