Home

Monday, May 15, 2017

Book Haul-5/10/2017


Hey y'all!

Today...today was a good day-did a little shopping and picked up a couple books at Ollie's Bargain Outlet (ya know, that store with the commercial and the line 'Good Stuff Cheap'?) and this is where I found these four books, which was good for me since I really wanted them so badly, even though I only the books from different book series. 



This is book two of the Mortal Instruments, and after I got done reading City of Bones, I swore I wouldn't read the whole series. But then seeing them and the new Shadowhunter novels coming out, makes me wanna read them right now. Also, I am thinking of watching the show as well, even though I've only seen one episode of the show on Freeform, and I might wanna watch the whole entire thing...if I can find it on Netflix or watch it on demand. 



So this is the last book of the Mortal Instruments (that's how stocked Ollie's are: they had the first two books and then the last book) and I like the original covers better than the other ones, though the new ones are alright. 



So to balance out the fantasy novels, I thought it's time for me to get a biography-and I'm a sucker for anything fashion-y, historical or facts about someone, so I brought The Hiltons. I've always wanted this book since it came out, and I waited so long to buy it till now. And the good thing is, it only costed 3.99 and it's in hardback, so it'll look perfect on my makeshift bookshelf.



Once again, I found a part of a book series that I really really want to read. I fell in love with the cover (as usual because covers make or break the book-well to me anyway) and the person on the cover looks like a rouge and ironically, I play a rouge in Storm King's Thunder (my sorceress died in the body of a rhemzhor...NOT GOOD.) and I just had to get it.

No comments:

Post a Comment